Thursday, January 22, 2015

CHVRCHES SPECIAL PODCAST INTERVIEW BY CREATIVEDISC.COM

Back in October last two years (2013) , becoming my very best time to start my first step to be a podcaster / a contributor for creativedisc.com . The biggest music weblog in Indonesia which brings you many updates from the entertainment news mostly for music . Well, today I’d like to share you one of my unforgettable podcast moment for having a talk with one of Chvrches guy, MARTIN DOHERTY. He’s such a warm and nice person. I feel blessed to be really living my dream back then. I heard my friends envied for this, yeah lots from them. hahaha.

 
pic source: here

pic source: here

Martin Doherty Chvrches

So here you can listen to my interview session with Martin Chvrches, talking about how they started the wicked electro synthpop trio, their music muse, and music career wishes. And then..What was really become my endorphin after that? I WATCHED CHVRCHES LIVE SHOW ON LANEWAY FESTIVAL SINGAPORE 2014. A COMPLETE COMBO FOR A PERFECT GIG WANDERING JOURNEY. (sorry for the nervous and trembling voice.. i was still in a shock couldn't chill my self out while talking with him. lol ) By the way, We all do love Lauren Mayberry as a singer of Chvrches with her cuteness face and lovely Scottish accent she has. Hmmm also I’m adoring her intellectual mind and guts to establish a feminist collective in Glasgow called TYCI. Check out her soundcloud page podcast for TYCI soundcloud, those girls are awesome ! I wish one day I could really meet her in person. AMEN TO THAT. 
 
Lauren Mayberry of Chvrches
I RECOMMEND YOU : ALL THEIR SONGS IN THE ALBUM OF “ THE BONES OF WHAT YOU BELIEVE” . haha. Yeah.. I’m a die hard fans of CHVRCHES . 
 Check out Chvrches x Creativedisc.com Indonesian Version Interview article here So here I thanked zillion loves for CREATIVEDISC.COM for such a great opportunity.
here are my video picks for you
CHVRCHES - RECOVER
CHVRCHES - UNDER THE TIDE
 CHVRCHES - GUN 
Thankyou for reading, gig goers!
loves
-gig wanderer-

No comments:

Post a Comment