Monday, January 12, 2015

LANEWAY FESTIVAL 2012 .SINGAPORE.


 (Changi International Departure Airport, Singapore)



Good day, gig goers! Time flies but memories remained stay. I could still remember my very first international music fest back in 2012. It was Laneway Festival Singapore 2012. The first time experience i arranged a concert trip. Who can resist the Laneway Festival line up anyway? Go take a look down below. BREATHTAKING! I COULD JUST DIE IN A MINUTE !

WAIT.. okay, i survived to re-breathing now! This annual music fest never failed bringing those kool yet stunning bands across the continents.






WHAT'S ON MY WATCHING LISTS? DEFINITELY ALL LINE UPS!

I could feel some of my friends envied me for this trip. :) Living in Indonesia pushed me to think speculatively about deciding watching some int'l shows abroad. Attending Laneway Festival was definitely THE RIGHT CHOICE!

What i realized that most of the line ups would be quite difficult to arrange a  gig in my country, so Singapore is the right destination to go.

This year, sadly I will not able to attend the LANEWAY FEST SG 2015 because of some projects i handle and need to be finished, therefore i'm writing this as a tribute .




  ( Fort Canning , Singapore 2012. Holding the festival booklet. )


(this wristband i wore for about one month long after the festival, couldn't let go any memories of it )




 ( the stage of LANEWAY FESTIVAL SG 2012)






 AUSTRA, LANEWAY FEST SG 2012. She's becoming my one of must-watch performance list, the way she brought an edginess of music performance was beyond awesome! A Canadian with the touch of eclecticism music, with her genre of  synthpop, darkwave, new wave,dream pop, and indietronica.  I LYKE HER SO MUCH! 



LAURA MARLING , The British multialented female folk singer - songwriter performed beautifully with her guitar and the band. She's so adorable with her act, surely a thing you didn't want to forget.


and this LADY OF THE NIGHT.... YES SHE IS!! MY ONE AND ONLY LESLIE FEIST!
Been waiting for long time to watch her on this music festival. I almost cried during her act, i shouted her name but yeah she wouldn't hear me out tho'.. but i was extremely happy like jumping to the moon and back.

She performed many of her hits: My Moon My Man ,A Commotion ,How Come You Never Go There ,The Bad In Each Other ,Mushaboom ,So SorryComfort MeGraveyard,I Feel It All ,Sealion .

(sorry for low resolution pics, i was a photo taker amateur back then. lol)






M83  ,the most awaited performance that night! They set the stage and let them turn it to such a starry galactic theme backdrop. LIGHTS, LED everywhere.. magical feels!


here are my special video picks for you, take a look! ( source: Youtube )

feist - 1234


m83 - kim & jessie

chairlift - met before

austra - spellwork



There there.. i shared what i'd like you to know bout my 1st music festival journal on LANEWAY FESTIVAL SINGAPORE 2012. Again, sorry for low res pics and uncomplete performers shoots, i was busy enjoying the gig! :D . I stucked to what Dr. Martens told me that " EVERYONE REMEMBERS THEIR FIRST GIG" .


SEE YOU ON MY NEXT POST, GIG GOERS! 

No comments:

Post a Comment